ERGO Longitudinal Seam Welders
TIG / MIG Linear Seam Welder Systems
Please change for “ ERGO Digital Seam Welder”
- LSW-12 1 Foot ERGO Model Seam Welder System 12″
- LSW-18 18 Inch ERGO Model Seam Welder System 1.5″
- LSW-24 2 Foot ERGO Model Seam Welder System 24″
- LSW-36 3 Foot ERGO Model Seam Welder System 36″
- LSW-48 4 Foot ERGO Model Seam Welder System 48″
- Custom ERGO Seam Welder Systems Available
Seam Welder Operation
ERGO seam welder systems are available with all arc welding processes like MIG (GMAW), TIG (GTAW), Plasma (PAW), (SAW) Submerged arc (Sub Arc) seamer equipment integrated for easy seam welding production. ERGO seam welders are incorporated with welding equipment systems pre-installed ready for production after in house run off.
Seam Welder System Features
- +/- 0.009” travel accuracy over 1 to 40 feet.
- Convenient, ergonomic module control center with operator easy access.
- Power Supply travels with controls on the side beam reducing arc noise.
- Proprietary ergonomic bladder finger actuator replacement tooling.
- One single primary power input easy system connection.
- Precision dual linear rail travel car carriage.
- Copper water cooled mandrel insert back up bar.
- Proprietary copper clamping fingers and insert tooling.
- Direct ground to the seamer bed insert tooling for best arc connection.
- Foot switch activation of clamping fingers.
- Single button programmable home position, travel, and weld length.
- Low profile, easy to move tow motor portable design for weld cell changes.
- Easy to program UWC seamer system process controller.
- Unmatched service and support, before, during and after the seam welder sale.
ERGO Seam Welder Features
ERGO LSW Bench seam welder models come in sizes from 1 foot to 4 ft welding length. Custom seam welder designs always available, call us!
Seam Welding Operation Features
- Lowest arc noise reduction design.
- Compact seam welder design eliminating floor cable tangling.
- Fastest bladder replacement tooling design in the industry.
- Single button operation with return home travel.
- Setup system design for quick weld shop installation.
- Seam welder operator preferred loading material features.
- Custom options added quickly to contour for your application.