TIG / MIG Linear Seam
The ERGO longitudinal seam welders are designed to deliver high levels of
accuracy using linear rails. Whereas traditional seam welders use less
precise rack and pinion track setups that use cam followers. The ERGO
automatic seam welders use precision linear rails that are used to move the
travel carriage smoothly over the clamped seam weld joint. Linear rail
technology provides a quality affordable automated seam welder systems.
Linear track provides a much stronger hold and gives you the free travel
with a Ergo TC-3 travel carriage.
The track is machined to a 0.005-inch straightness tolerance, so that the
seam will be as close to straight as possible.
- Convenient, easy to read air module controls on front with operator
buttons and lights.
- Low voltage motors for safety.
- One primary power connection.
- Simple track alignment tooling..
- Water cooled mandrel back up bar.
- Copper clamping fingers and back up bar.
- MAGA-1 Single box electric control of process operator does not need
to search which box and button to push or turn.
- Foot switch activation of clamping fingers.
- Programmable home position, travel, and weld length.
- Low profile, easy to move unit as weld cell changes.
- Easy move tow motor portable design seam welding system.
Our Ergonomic design principles
makes the operator's job easy with this
compact longitudinal seam welder. The ERGO automatic linear seam welding
machines have a unique design containing a clamping finger mechanism. This
provides uniform and consistent clamping hold down alignment.
The water cooled mandrel feature keeps the back up bar and parts at the
optimal temperature cooling the welded joint area eliminating
weldment heat deformation.
The seam weld bed retractable edge alignment devices assist the operator
in aligning the part over the centerline of the backup bar groove. Linear
rails are mounted to the top and bottom of the fabricated track, allowing
the side beam carriage to travel smoothly via four bearing blocks. The
carriage travel car has a series of 3/8 inch - 6 x 2 1/2 predrilled holes,
tapped to make mounting alignment tool easy.
ERGO simple air bag replacement design takes minutes. During MIG (GMAW)
welding process some weld splatter in the seamer bed area will find
openings over time. UV light and weld spatter from the arc welding process
eventually requires the air bags replacement. The airbags can take hours to
replace on other brands. The ERGO seamer's bladder takes minutes to replace
damaged air bags and start seam welding production again.
ERGO complete seam welding systems with all required equipment
intergraded for easy seam welding fabrication. ERGO TIG / MIG seam welders
with integrated welding systems pre-installed.
The ERGO LSW Model seam weld machines come in sizes from 1 foot to 4 feet
seam welders and systems.
- LSW-12 1 Foot ERGO Model Seam Welder System 12"
- LSW-18 18 Inch ERGO Model Seam Welder System 1.5'
- LSW-24 2 Foot ERGO Model Seam Welder System 24"
- LSW-36 3 Foot ERGO Model Seam Welder System 36"
- LSW-48 4 Foot ERGO Model Seam Welder System 48"
- Custom ERGO Seam Welder Systems Available
ERGO seam welding systems are built in our facility in Huntington Park
California. We engineer and manufacture Ergo seam welders complete with
arc welding equipment. Special riser heights is an option. Typical
lead time of 2-8 weeks delivery based on model.
323.312.2002 or email
us for pricing, delivery details and any technical information you may need.
ERGO seam welders are designed for easy installation via fork lift base.
From delivery truck to a working welding station system in just hours, not